Now Hiring Solar PV Installer
Green Electrical Solutions is hiring a Solar PV installer
Experience is a plus, but not required!
As a Colorado Electrical Contractor, all experience with Green Electrical Solutions allows you to work toward your Colorado Electrical License.
All applicants must:
- Own a set of hand tools (Large and custom tools for the industry are provided).
- Be able to perform physical labor for extended periods of time, inside and out, in all seasons.
- Have the ability to work on the rooftop and to use/carry ladders.
- Be able to work on steep roofs safely at heights.
- Have a pleasant and cohesive attitude.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- NABCEP certification, construction experience, OSHA 10/30, First Aid certification are nice to have but not required.
Solar PV Installer Role:
- Take direction from Team Leads and build PV systems within GES safety & quality standards.
- Read PV build sets and execute properly. Skills are necessary to understand, document and execute field changes within the design.
- All employees at GES are responsible for providing the highest safety and quality standards in the industry.
- Shop time will be necessary to help the team maintain an organized environment.
- An Experienced PV Installer puts safety first, completes projects with integrity and care, and is an important part of our team.
- Customer care and professionalism is a must.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $19-$26/hour, based on experience
- Obtain hours towards your Colorado State Electrical License.
- Health benefits
- Earned vacation
- Paid holidays
- Relocation stipend (if applicable)