TESLA POWERWALL CERTIFIED INSTALLER
Green Electrical Solutions is proud to be a Tesla Powerwall Certified Installer
Stay Connected with Clean Energy
About Tesla Powerwall
Tesla Powerwall is an intelligent energy storage solution for your home or light commercial needs. Powerwall reduces your reliance on the grid by storing excess solar energy produced during the day for use when you need it most. Powerwall’s market-leading technology and compact design allows owners to quickly and easily integrate energy storage into their home’s eco-system for 24/7 outage protection. The sleek, minimalist design of Powerwall compliments the design of a variety of homes and solar systems with multiple indoor and outdoor mounting options available.
How Does Powerwall Work During an Outage?
Powerwall quickly detects outages from the grid, isolates your home, and instantaneously provides backup power to keep your chosen lights and appliances running. When the sun comes out, your Powerwall automatically recharges to keep your appliances going.
Powerwall 2 Specs
- Energy Capacity:
- On-Grid Power:
7.6kW / 5.8kW continuous*
- Backup Power:
9.6kW / 7kW continuous*, 22kW / 10kW peak*
Seamless backup transition
- Size and Weight
L x W x D: 62.8 in x 29.7 in x 6.3 in
- *Full sun / no sun
Floor or wall mounted, Indoor or outdoor, Up to 10 Powerwalls, -4°F to 122°F, water and dust resistance
Meets US and International safety and EMI standards ● Warranty: 10 years
- Load-Shifting – Powerwall can be programmed to store energy when utility rates are low and discharge at peak demand hours when energy costs are typically higher
- Backup power – 24/7 Outage protection
- Increase self-consumption – Utilize more of the power your solar system is harnessing instead of sending it back to the grid
- Powerwall provides your home with clean backup energy without the noise, upkeep, or fuel associated with typical generators
- With the Tesla app, you can monitor your homes energy production and consumption in real-time
- Powerwall’s electrical interface provides a simple connection to any home or building.
- Energy independence
FULLY LICENSED & INSURED
Our electricians and solar technicians are fully licensed & insured. We’d love to help with your next project. Call us at (970) 927-VOLT (8658).
#8202 Electical Contractor License
CERTIFIED LIGHTING INSTALLERS
Our electricians are certified Lutron Pro lighting installers. Lutron Pro offers you the flexibility you need while giving you the energy savings you want.